A career at Insight Global offers you the stability and benefits of a large, well-established company coupled with the opportunity you would expect from a fast-growing, start-up company.
As a recruiter, you receive a base salary plus commission. In addition, our comprehensive benefits package starts on day one of your employment and includes medical, dental, and vision benefits, short- and long-term disability insurance and life insurance. Other benefits include paid vacation, sick pay and access to our 401k plan.
Once you earn your promotion from recruiter to account manager, your commission levels increase greatly. Additionally, you will receive a car and cell phone allowance, and an expense account for company-related spending. All account managers are also eligible to earn a year-end bonus and incentive units in the company’s incentive plan. Finally, you have the opportunity to earn all-expenses-paid incentive trips from Insight Global.
- Competitive compensation package
- Base salary + commission
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Short-term/long-term disability insurance (optional)
- Term-life insurance (optional)
- Expense account for company spending
- Car and cell phone allowance
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- All-expenses-paid incentive trips
- Company incentive units for producers
We believe our attractive benefits package is just one of the many reasons to choose Insight Global. If you still have questions about our benefits package, contact your corporate recruiter for additional details.
Considering a career at Insight Global? Submit your resume.