Our client, a Fortune 100 technology company, has an extensive portfolio of applications that serve a wide variety of functions. In order to improve the functionality and accessibility of theses applications, our client wanted to collect facial recognition, eye-tracking and voice recognition data. However, due to the likelihood of short-term engagements, handling this effort in-house was not viable. Our client needed to partner with a third party provider who could provide both strategic guidance and personnel to collect and analyze various data types.
Insight Global, using our Outsource Managed Services (“OMS”) methodology, proposed a solution that provided our client with Moderators (responsible for collecting data), Taggers (responsible for analyzing data) and Coordinators (responsible for ensuring the team’s performance aligned with our client’s expectations). Insight Global also recognized that in order to improve overall functionality and accessibility of the applications, the team would need to collect a diverse data set. To support this effort, our team collects data from different age groups, genders, ethnicities, etc. Once the data is collected and analyzed, it is used to enhance applications and machine learning algorithms.
- Program Management – Provided a dedicated, on-site Team Lead responsible for providing daily team management, employee development and reporting.
- Performance Management – Team performance is measured against established Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”).
- Reporting – Provided weekly status reports and quarterly business reviews to highlight both individual and team performance and track continuous improvement initiatives.
Impact and Key Performance Metrics
- Insight Global developed a comprehensive training and mentorship program to ensure Moderators collect usable data. Prior to the implementation of this program, 80% of data collected was usable. Within one year of implementation of the program, 90% of data collected was usable.
- Insight Global developed and implemented a clearly defined promotion structure. As a result, there has been no attrition through the program’s first two (2) years.
- Due to Insight Global management of the sourcing and onboarding of resources, the client has realized significant cost-savings.
- The data collected by Insight Global was used to develop considerable enhancements to the client’s proprietary voice-recognition technology.