Project & Portfolio Management
Successfully competing in high-octane business environments requires an emphasis on implementing innovative solutions quickly and with a high degree of precision. Insight Global’s PMO services span across vertical markets and methodologies and focus on building strong partnerships with our clients to produce results in alignment with our client’s strategic objectives. Our commitment to continuous improvement helps ensure each program or project managed by Insight Global drives enhanced efficiency, quality and value to our clients.
- Agile Sprint Teams
- Project Clearing House
- Fully Outsourced PMO & Project Management
Contact our MSD for your managed services needs.
A fortune 100 Computer Technology company created a new deployment service offering for its end-users. The service provides end-users with configuration and installation of new hardware as well as data migration from legacy systems. With over 2,500 unique end-users, our client needed a prime vendor to source Deployment Technicians across the country to install new equipment at end-user locations.
Due to our clients need for a quick and seamless hardware installation process, Insight Global provides our customer with a just-in-time dispatch service. Through the management of our dedicated Program Manager, Insight Global is able to quickly allocate and schedule qualified Field Service Technicians for our client’s hardware asset installation. With Insight Global’s scalability, we are able to accommodate small to large scale deployments, while maintaining our high standard of technical services.
- Program Management – Dedicated Program Manager to support and interface with client on delivery and strategy of the project as well as schedule installations for all end-users.
- Support Team – Dedicated Account Coordinator driving sourcing and a Solution Architect to validate customer’s infrastructure, providing technical blueprints for large scale deployments and managing technical continuous improvement
- Reporting – Provide weekly status reports, weekly asset tracking reports and monthly client reconciliation reports
- Sourcing – Identify resources within 24 hours of receiving assignment
- Continuous Improvement – Insight Global has provided process and technical improvements to the service offering to help our client adjust to their new partnerships with smaller sized companies
Impact and Key Performance Metrics
- Resource allocation to installation timeline averages three days less than our Service Level Agreement
- Completed a seven site, 2,000-unit deployment ahead of schedule and on-budget
- Successfully hired and onboarded 25 Field Service Technicians for a 4,800-unit deployment
- Viewed as a Subject Matter Expert in installation scheduling and logistic coordination
- Customer feedback:
- Insight Global has been ranked the #1 vendor in overall communication, responsiveness and feedback
- Insight Global technicians consistently go above and beyond their scope of work to ensure client satisfaction