Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
We recognize our clients are relentlessly looking to identify new methods to enhance visibility into core business functions and limit distractions, disruptions and general inefficiencies. As a result, transactional departments are often targets for outsourcing objectives. When it comes to delivering critical transactional functions in a non-disruptive manner, driving cost-savings, increasing visibility and process efficiency, Insight Global is our client’s Business Process Outsourcing partner of choice.
- Contact Centers
- HR / MSP
- Finance / Accounting
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing
Contact our MSD for your managed services needs.
The SMB Sales and Services group within a fortune 100 technology company was composed of several teams responsible for mobilizing the salesforce and providing onboarding and on-going management of advertising clients. Despite the team’s high visibility within the organization, our client noticed a trend of increased attrition within the salesforce and experienced significant difficulty maintaining current service levels.
Our solution focused on enhancing the existing Sales and Services group by providing a team of 40 Account Coordinators, Onboarding Coordinators and Catch & Release Coordinators to offer campaign management, reporting, editorial and optimization services. By providing dedicated resources to oversee onboarding and manage existing clients, the sales team was able to focus on high-value activity. In order to drive down team attrition, Insight Global developed a core training curriculum to guide resources on how to be promoted within the team. In addition to the core curriculum, Insight Global defined and implemented Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track each resource’s performance.
- Program Management – Dedicated, on-site Program Manager responsible for managing the team and allocating work requests. Due to the size of this program, we also provided an onsite Project Manager to promote individual and team growth and provide on-the-job training.
- Partnership – Dedicated local Account Manager who is on site 40% of the work week to drive sourcing and manage the overall business. Account Manager collaborates with Project Manager and client stakeholders to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Training – Developed program to train resources on full sales lifecycle. Monthly trainings are help to ensure team is up-to-date on all new software releases.
- Reporting – Weekly status reports and monthly business reviews that highlight both individual and team performance against specific SLAs and KPIs.
Impact and Key Performance Metrics
- Insight Global currently manages a team of over 40 resources and this number continues to increase as we onboard new resources to meet expansion demand.
- As a direct result of the training program and clearly defined development goals, attrition has decreased significantly.
- Due to our performance, Insight Global has been selected to be the lone supplier for mid through high level markets.