Careers at Insight Global
Considering a career in sales and recruiting or operations at Insight Global? When you join Insight Global, you become a part of a staffing agency that …
- is one of the fastest growing in the industry, with new offices and positions opening across the US and Canada.
- provides superior training and believes that should continue throughout an employee’s career.
- has a culture that fosters a “work hard, play hard” mentality and is based on the core foundation of teamwork, positivity, hard work, and 100-percent dedication.
- is full of dynamic professionals from diverse backgrounds.
- is fast-paced and results-oriented—where the achievement of personal and team goals is publicly recognized, where compensation is based on individual performance within a team environment, and where high-producing employees can earn incentive trips and equity in the company.
- has a leadership team working for you.
Career path for sales
Every person in our company, including our executives, starts their career as an entry-level recruiter. Because we provide unparalleled training and only promote from within, all employees have the opportunity for rapid advancement and the opportunity to achieve professional and financial success.
Sales and recruiting positions
Insight Global seeks highly motivated, energetic and personable candidates for our corporate career opportunities. We require a Bachelor’s degree, but do not favor specific majors for our recruiter or account manager positions.
Along with our sales jobs in recruiting and account management, we also have operations opportunities in our corporate headquarters located in Atlanta.
College career fairs and on-campus interviews are great ways to learn more about Insight Global.
Considering a sales and recruiting or operations career with Insight Global? Submit your resume.